Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: I want you to know
date: Monday, August 10, 2009
time:10:50 PM
I went for NDP.
I saw the fireworks.
I missed you.
I am still missing you.
I want you to be beside me so much.
I have so many things to tell you.
But you're nowhere else to be found.

Tell me the truth, when the fireworks came out.
Did you even think of me a little?
Because I know you're out there watching the fireworks.


I want you to know that...
I want to hold your hands.
I want to hug you.
I want to give you a peck on your cheek.
I want to tell you that i still miss you.
I want to whisper to you that you're being loved by me. (:



Am i still your brightest firefly?


comment? / top