Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: why?
date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
time:12:54 PM

First time the illness demon hit me so hard.

Couldn't wake up in the morning because of the fever.

Couldn't even speak anything, all i can do is to mouth the words out.

oh ya, i forgot to mention something about the stupid mucus.It was stuck so disgustingly in between my nose and throat. Yea, sucks to be ill.


Oh man, it was horrible.A fucking 2 days rest, in result making me lose 2 days of my school attendance.I hope it doesn't make it worst to my current GPA anymore.Argh.


Suddenly, i understand Love a little.Well, i think just a little.I know it's the same quote again.But it's true, ain't it?hahaha~

Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things. Hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Hmmmmm.I dont know how to do that in real action,but i'm going to try. (:And not to give up...



Anyway, today is Ashley's birthday!hope your wishes come true.And please ah, do not get into a bitch fit frequently.Hahahaha :D


a little sidenote: I hope next sat & sun will be a better opportunity. HAHA! oh well, only i know what the hell i'm talking. Hmmmm....I'd hope you'll stay with me this time round. (:



comment? / top