Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: well oh well..
date: Thursday, July 16, 2009
time:1:32 AM
Honestly? Honestly, i feel so lousy now.
I can't even do small little things for myself.
  1. I cant make myself happy.
  2. I lose touch on my dreams.
  3. I don't know what I want.
I can't even do the most basic stretching exercise.
I can't even attempt to sit down and read my book for more than 5 minutes.

Wah, i'm speechless beyond speechless.
How can life be this meaningless for me?!

This cannot be happening on me.
I need to find a way back.
I need to run on the right track.
Like i always believed in "There will always be a light at the end of the dark tunnel."
Wake up, Qing Hui, wake up!


And yes, i've gave up on you.
Like somebody else said "Nothing was started, so I didn't lose anything."
Indeed.
Thanks babe! :D


I'm moving on.
BUT, can i skip school tml?
I want to go swimming so much! Arghhh. :/


Breathe easy.
An idle mind is a devil's playground..

Labels:



comment? / top