Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: the times
date: Monday, July 6, 2009
time:7:10 PM
Life is a bit hectic these few days.
Just got my router changed and yes, it works NOW! :D
Can start on my PP, so not looking forward to it.

"There are things in life that you can never hide and there are people who know how to hide their feelings better cuz once confronted, they can never back it up."


Do you remember the times?

I feel very compelled to blog these few days.
I shall do it when i'm much more better and in the mood to tell my story..
Hmmmm.

This month, everyone is having their birthday.
O.M.G i'm superb broke lah.


follow me on twitter, i'll update more than blogger. :p


comment? / top