Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: lost in the middle
date: Saturday, July 11, 2009
time:11:30 PM
I have so many feelings surging to my heart now.
And everything seems so vague now.
I wonder what is real and what's not.

Call it joy,
Call it pain,
Call it happiness,
Call it heartbreak,
Call it a new beginning.
I am here to face it all, no doubt i'm afraid of what is coming next.


But for one thing that i'm sure of,
I am real.
This is me.
I am not what they said, I am what you see.
I am still me, me that is still not lost in the midst of chaos.

You listened and you judged,
but the only person you never listen to, is me.
I never knew that you would find me, redundant.
It seems like deja-vu, it's like a broken record that has been played over and over again.
But i never gave up, the reason why?
I think you're worth the risk.
Simple, short & sweet, "you worth it."
It's that easy.

I lied, i gave up.


Ok, whatever it is,
i've been listening to korean songs.
And it brings me back to the Coffee Prince days!
Oh my oh my oh my~
I'm sucked into korean dramas again?!
They are like so so so sweet.
urghh. Gong yoo, i need a dosage of you everyday!
Come to me pleasee~ :p


Question of the day:
Can i get a husband like the one in coffee prince?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RoFP46Yus
GO seeeee!
and i wont get tired looking at it every single time.
HAHAAHA

Labels:



comment? / top