Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: bikes
date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
time:10:45 PM
Okay, after so long.
I've decided to just take my theory driving test.
Oh oh, and i'm pondering....



Hmmmm, should i take bike or car first?
I'm so inclined to take bike license!
I mean, i want a bike more than a car so much!
But many of my families and friends beg to differ.
Arghhh. So irritating!
Or maybe i should listen to them and take car first?
O.M.G, it's totally a hassle to learn driving.
Aiyah, i think, i should pass my basic and advance theory then decide on the bike or car problem.



Let me tell you what is orgasm.....
















THIS IS ORGASM!








BIKE ROADSHOW near the singapore flyer.

Even the scooter looks nice. :/

I'm hyperventilating!! haha (just kidding :p)

.Anyway, these bikes are over 200cc except for the scooters. ARGHHH.

Anti-climax....... Even i have a bike license also no use.

:(

I WANT A BIKE SO MUCH ! :(


On the side note (I saw this sentence and it's so true): "make sure u dont rush else u crush".

Labels:



comment? / top