Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title:
date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009
time:1:13 PM
After a close call, then i realised the importance of everyone.
My dad especially, my mum and so many people.
Well, i do know the importance but it wasnt so clear before. :p
And i think i am being super super asshole because i cant wait for news, literally.
So i spent my time away with Ashley.

Told a white lie.
Cried to Cleff, for the 3rd time.
Prayed. Still praying now.

Hmmmmm. (:

Realised that even though I sucks at talking.
Hope Gene is fine.
And still praying.
Changing myself for the better good.

Erm.
That's about it!

And to XuanHui, you're not forgotten, long lost sister!
Just that i dont have your pictures :(
hahaha.

1cor3, 1cor13.


comment? / top