Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: 100th post
date: Monday, July 20, 2009
time:1:31 AM
100th post.

I'm puzzled by a lot of things.
All these thoughts are locked inside me.
I was expecting for you and not somebody elses.
It was all out of hand, I can't control anything that's coming straight at me with a blow.
Your subtleties, all those things that you thought you can explain, yes, they are killing me.

Night cycling was a torture.
Yesterday night was more of a suffocating experience than fun.
My heart wasn't even with my cousins, it was somewhere else.
Smoked like some ass at the chalet. Sigh


But Raymond was sweet enough to send me home. Really appreciate alot.
Haha, someone from the west to send somebody from the east home. Heh
And not to mention that, my neighbour who sacrificed his time and his beauty sleep just to having a 2 hrs meaningless breakfast with me.
Because i were stuck outside my house front steps again.
Stupid, i know.
Thanks guys for making my day at least so much better.
It was sweet for you guys to do that. (:


Oh well, sometimes i feel that God is playing a fool on me..
Hmmmmm.

P.S Don't make me look at you with such disdain.


And to somebody else, are you gonna be a passerby in my life again?


Happy Birthday, Michelle Chan. (:
I'm just very tired, had lotsa fun with you.
Happy Birthday and hope your dreams come true.

Labels:



comment? / top