Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: i'm done
date: Friday, June 5, 2009
time:11:33 PM
Shit ass, I hope I won't be in cast when school reopen.
Otherwise I might need to find partner to go school with.
Most probably I need to ask CheeBoon & Michelle to accompany me to school.
Damn irritating!
And Cheeboon actually don't mind, so sweet of him to do that :D
Thanks ah boon!


And now i'd understand why they say painkillers are addictive.
and i think i'm addicted to it.
I'm using it to get rid of the pain.
And it helps because i'm like on drug every moment.
I get sleepy and tired.
And i sleep everyday.
So, i forget about the pain, viola!
HAHAAH!

Didnt eat much thou,
can't have my appetite back.
It just feels like someone played me out recently.
And i feel super annoyed because of that person,
I fell down because of that person too.
Stupid or what?
VERY.
Okay, problem lies with me when i fell down too.
My eyes were blind.
Argh fuck.
So whatever it is, I don't care anymore.


I'm gonna try on another diet, but i'll need to drink more milk first.
Because of my broken bone.
I need to recover fast.

Arghhh.
After this 1 week of rest, i officially hate going to work.
i love the rest. and being myself.
Is either I be myself or nothing at all. (:


All of us have had the experience of a sudden joy that came when nothing in the world had forewarned us of its coming - a joy so thrilling that if it was born of misery we remembered even the misery with tenderness.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars, 1939, translated from French by Lewis Galantière

This quote is pretty (:

Labels:



comment? / top