Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: FML
date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009
time:7:56 PM
You won't believe what i went through today
Because i can't believed it too.


This is what had happened to me early on.
Sigh, now i can't even play badminton.
Swimming nor jogging.
SIGH.

Today, i went down the stairs and fell down.
Many people would say "aiya, you must be sms-ing hor"
The truth is, my handphone is in my pocket!
I just fell down, just like that okay!
Okay, i admit that i was thinking of someone at that time.
But it was fractured, can you believe it?
Just a few steps missed.
SIGH.

FML!

Just because my eyes do not tear does not mean my heart does not cry.
And just because I pretend to be strong does not mean there's nothing wrong.
Often, I choose to pretend I'm happy,
so I don't have to explain myself to people who would never UNDERSTANDS.

Labels:



comment? / top