Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: dont feel me
date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
time:4:03 PM
Who is going to pay attention to my dreams now?




I can't really think properly now.
My head is a mess; my thoughts ain't straight.
Shit, I'm troubled.
Again.


Anyway,
I hope review will be good for me.
So that I won't have to cast my leg to school.
"Left Fifth Metatarsal Fracture" wtf.
I can't get over my clumsiness, i'm just so suay!


I sneezed more than 40 times today; in just 1 hr.
Now, i just want to chop my nose off,
use a little sucking machine to suck ALL my mucus out.
Cut my nose hair, make it clean.
Whatever, just make me stop sneezing.
That person who is missing me that is causing me to sneeze like mad;
pleaseeeee, Stop missing me now! :p
okay "W" shape on your head now. hahaha


Anyway, i was still thinking about what Shi Yong, Sikai & Stella's comments.
about me la dey~
They were in awe that i've changed so much since secondary school.
Am i really that bad in secondary school?
Am i a tyrant?
AAHHAA, i think i am way better okay!

Did i two time before?
I'm not a playboy girl okay, i'm super loyal to boyfie one.
hahaha.
and oh fuck, ashley listen!
I'm not a bitch that's desperate! HAHAHAHA.
I fell in love too easily lah, and i follow my heart~
At least i tried :p
I'd rather regret what I did than regret what I were too scared to do.

Did I impose such a bad impression on you guys?
Holy shit. hahaa.
I didnt know i'm such a let down in the past.
Oh well, i've changed for the better.
heh heh.


NOW!
I sneezed, i coughed, it feels like i'm choking on something;
the next moment trying to spill it out.
and great, my voice is coarse now!
VIOLA!
Damn the weather!



AGAIN 2012, regarding abt this day,
I'M FREAKING OUT AGAIN! ARGH!

Labels:



comment? / top