Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: woo
date: Saturday, May 2, 2009
time:11:17 PM
Mr.A is going US in another 3 days time.
He's gonna get out of my life again~
sigh.
lalalala~ (:

I have very very very big decision to make; not regarding abt him thou.
I am confused, help someone?


Wolverine is damn nice!
I swear on my life that it is super nice.
I was squealing all the way.
Ashley was whispering something like "Qinghui, are you that desperate?"
hahahahah!
Ash, I can hang a big signboard on my neck and say,
"LOOK! I'M DESPERATE! but condition applies to Hugh Jackman only*"
HAHAHAAHAHH~
I am desperate for Hugh Jackman, not any other single stupid guy! :p


I need shopping!

Wishlist.
1. MANU JERSEY! (CHEER FOR THE RED DEVILS!)
2. SNEAKERS!
3. CAP!
4. WALLET! (Braun Buffel!)
5. Some kuku bag luh..
6. Maybe bermudas
7. Maybe some nice T-shirts lah!

no.. i am not wearing those guys guys type one. =.=



OH MAN, SHOPPING ANYONE?!
Have to see where my budget takes me to!
SIGH.

Whatever it is. let's get lost tonight!

Labels:



comment? / top