Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: sweet?
date: Saturday, May 23, 2009
time:10:24 PM
WAHAHAHA :D CUTE RIGHT!
Very cheeky girl, really.

Okay, I am damn tired now.

Two kids are really hard to maintain.
I have had a hard time with them, lol.
They are really really bubbly & cute that cheers me up!
But very energy-sapping.
Worse than work and school, i swear!
Heh.



Angels & Demons is a nice movie.
Will keep you sending to the edge of your seat!

Fwah, btw, Benjamin is a very nice friend to hang out with.
He knows how to give me advices; not just any advices,
but good advices!
And i seriously love hearing his advices.
He can speaks to my heart man, yo!
LOL.
He went in depth when he analysed my problem,
and he break it down to the really really small bit and let me see a clearer picture.
Good right? :p
But he's really a nice friend.
Glad to have him.
Not to mention, all my other friends too (:



I need help with PP report! :(
Ok, but i think i need sleep more.
HAHAHAA.
GOOD NIGHTS & SWEET DREAMS
*IMISSYOULUH!*
:D

Labels: ,



comment? / top