Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: bloodyhell
date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
time:12:41 AM
Okay. Ash & Mic.N keep asking me.
"QingHui, what happened to your high taste in guys ah?"
okokok, I'm gonna tell you how i feel here.

I think, after seeing so much of couples breaking up with each other.
And me, myself had been through that.
I no longer find look a important factor when looking for relationship.
Then again, like I said, I'm not looking for a relationship now.
Yet, I think he's seriously cute eh. HAHAH!
Where got not up to standard? CUTE MAH!
Ok, whatever!
But please, i'm not hoping for more okay!
I'm just saying he's cute and that's it!
Don't think too much lah!



I have my faith up, even though i am fading into the background.
CONTRADICTION RIGHT! aiks.
Don't know how to explain.
But i guess i need faith in myself to do the impossible things.
(:



Okay, I'm bladdering nonsense.
So where's the bloody hell are you?!



oh, one more thing.
I can't read blog that is written in half han yu pin yin, half english.
Gosh, furthermore it's a slut that is use that writing style.
Double pissed off point!


We need to talk. - God

Labels:



comment? / top