Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: hunks
date: Sunday, May 3, 2009
time:1:20 AM
Oh ya.
I cannot fathom this.
There's like a few people pissing me off.

I know i sound wrong in my MSN nick.
But that was the whole point right!!!
"Hugh Jackman is my husband, Daniel Henney is sexay! Can we do threesome?"
Whatsup with you people ?

The common spamming for girls.
"HUGH JACKMAN!! dont be so greedy!"
The fucking spam from guys.
"Are you so horny?"

That's the difference between the two sexes.
We girls, look at the main picture;
Hugh Jackman & Daniel Henney.
HUGH JACKMAN & DANIEL HENNEY.
DANIEL HENNEY & HUGH JACKMAN.
woah, hot guys.
That's the point! You-go-girls!
they are sizzling hot i know! :p

Yet, for guys?
THREESOME
THREESOME
THREESOME.
think straight will ya?
Seriously, is your brain size as small as your nuts?
Or do your brain grow underneath there?
=.=
Seriously, i will really fall in love with a hot guy.
But, damn. i need the brain as well.
Where to find intelligent guys?!


AND HELLO?!
I don't have any boyfie for 3 years (going 4 alrdy);
by going gaga over the hot and sexay guys do not make me a despo.
Let me repeat, by going crazy over hugh jackman/gong yoo/daniel henney/dennis oh do not make me a desperate.
If i am one, i will have LOTS of BOYFIE when i was working & studying.
By falling in love doesnt make me a desperate too.
And pls, i can count with my fingers how many guys have i had a crush on or i liked before in this 3 fucking years.
1 - liked (buddy)
1- crush (yr1sem1's classmate)
SERIOUS SHIT?!
this is how pathetic i am.


oh ya. Mr A isn't anything at all.
HE IS MY "BROTHER" FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
only ashley know what status i am in now.
and the stupid love at first sight thingy which is happening now. (something that i dont believed at all)
no it's not Mr A at all!

Sigh, I am still in denial.
shutup now.
Let's move on!


GONG YOO
yooo
DENNIS OH
Dennis oh
HUGH JACKMAN
hugh 1 !
DANIEL HENNEY
daniel henney


and honey, out of 4, three of them are Koreans.
and this is how much i adored Asian hunks! wooo~



ICE AGE 3!
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!
TRANSFORMER!

omg omg omg!
they are coming.
AND WHY AIN'T MY JASON BOURNE COMING?
THEY JUST HAD A NEW SEQUENCE BOOK ON THAT!
I miss my Matt Damon :(
matt damon!

They should make the movies come faster.
My brain need time off! :(

i wanted to watch Friday the 13th,
BUT. i am scared loh! :(
Got Jared Padalecki!

hahaha.
like what Benjamin said,
"you must see what movie is she watching? she only go there and see actors only."
LOL.
oops! you've got me !

Labels:



comment? / top