Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: Mr A
date: Friday, May 1, 2009
time:9:11 PM
I am going to blog this.
Before i forget everything.

Me = Purple
Mr A = Pink

At work, and my phone vibrated around 4pm, just when i was about to go.
"hellooo~"
"wth it's you ah!"
"eh, what wth! i'm waiting for you at parking lot T1, come and meet me now ok?"
"huh, i'm working in T3 leh and why are you here?"
*silence*
"okok, i go over, 15 mins!"
"ok! hahahaa, stupid girl!"
"GRRR!"
Put down.

and then i met him at the Cheers there.
i walked over there and i found him.
"WAHHH, someone becoming more handsome lah! how's ya making-girls-going-gaga-over-you job?"
"eh, i don't rmb you! you look dead yet prettier! what stupid job?! no lah! silly girl."
*glare at him* =.=
"hows you and pat? oh that one was way over. i mean hows you and france?
"i think i need to bring you over my house and feed you and stuff food inside your mouth so that you can stop asking me questions."
"WAH. NO THANKS LOH!"
"you need that darling"

we walked and he keep looking at me,
i swear it was like so uneasy,
and then he's like the usual self again,
grab my head and keep shaking! =.=
stupid.

"i've got a surprise to let you see!"
"why now? i thought you've forgotten me alrdy!"
"lady, look! i never forgot abt you, just that france dont like me to talk to you!"
"HELLO WHY?! i thought she always locked my arms and asked me to go out with her?! ok, that was long time ago stuffs. HAHAAH"
"are you always that cute asking cute questions?"
"was that an insult or compliement?"
"it works in the both way!"
"SHIT YOU"
walk over to his car
STOPPED. and his fucking car!

"hey baby, this is my BMW toy car!"
"ohhhh,fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou!!!"
"no thanks no thanks no thanks honey!"
"OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT IS THIS! YOU HAVE A NEW CAR!"
"yes darling! OBVIOUSLY! want a ride?"
"Hell yes! i want to ride the car but not you!"
"I think i miss you like mad, the old times, gosh, and why are you taking rides so easily from handsome guy? later you kena rape ah!"
"ok, continue driving, and fuck, i love your toy car"
"yea i know, everyone says so!"
"SHUDDUP!"

after 3 mins.
i was touching with the buttons and everything.
"small little girl forever, stop touching my new baby, she feels violated lah"
"anyway"
"you look slimer now."
"what happened?"
"my heart ached just by looking at your blog"
"drive your baby and dont stop"
"i wont answer any of your questions"
"look, i'm sorry, i'm going overseas here and then, but if you need help, tell me"
"i'll be here with you, A"
"thanks Q"
"i'm here too Q"

keep on touching his car all the way to my house downstairs*
"dont wear makeup la, it's not a grand dinner"
"hmmmm, okok and who says i'm gonna wear make up? :p"


Phone rings!
"oi, auntie, 7pm liao, i am waiting under your block!"
"i dont know what to wear lah!"
"anyhow wear lah! you're going my house for dinner, my mum already cooked yours already"
"HUH! YOUR MUM! YOUR FAMILY?! OK, I NOT GOING, BYE!"
"auntie, my mum said she miss you, come lah, i thought you very talkative?"
"er, OK AH! you owe me a treat to POSH RESTAURANT!"
"HANA AUNTIE! YOU WANT TO WEAR NAKED ALSO CAN! FASTER!"
"piang eh, so kan chiong, dont ask me out lah"
"waiting!"


reached down stairs.
"hello! eh you still have 6 packs ah!"
*poke*
"er, never really train liao, been studying so much that i've forgotten myself"
"YEA RIGHT!"
"ya, hahaha. i know you don't believe, nvm then!"
"eh, i think my ligament tear becoming serious"
"really ah, seen a doc?"
"no, lazy"
"you ah...!"
GRINS.

after 25 mins, we've reached his house.
"come, i carry you! it's at my aunt's house!"
"WTF, are you crazy?!"
"no i'm not!"
i ran and he caught up with me, like the old times, he piggy-backed me.
"what have you ate ah?"
"OKOK, PUT ME DOWN!"
"JUST JOKING AH! RELAX! YOUR TURN CARRY ME!"

and i carried him, he's like 185 tall.
of course, we both fall and then he continue carying me
"eh, why are you bringing me home for dinner?"
"my ah ma birthday lah"
"why you never tell me! i never bring anything for her lehs!"
"because you are always that mafan! that's why i dont tell you!"
"why do you have to keep lying to me?!"
and he ran with me on my back.


and i go inside his aunt's place on his back, everyone keep looking at me.
indeed, everyone was waiting for me.
france was there too.
"hey Qinghui, long time no see!"
"hey france, how are you?!"
"never been better. hahaha"
"oh i see, i think i better talk less to a person who restrict my friend to stop talking to me" (:
I am bad, but she wasn't invited.
Who cares right?!

It was a great dinner.
really great dinner.
He will be going US for his studies soon.
like really really soon.

"Ms Q, you're a great girl and i dont wanna lose you, find someone who treasures you ok!"
"haahah, just stop being so random, and i think he will love you for your random-ness"
"you are always full of surprising moves, and the way you talked, make you seems like you fall in love with every single guy you see"
"thanks A, this is me, i cant change and i believe i will never find someone like this"
"and i am always like this, i am straight-forward, rmb when you first meet me? i keep telling you that you're cute and handsome. it's the fact. and when i said i miss you, i really miss you! if they cant take it, then forget it loh."
"okok, you're special in a way"
"AND it takes time to love, silly girl."
"you've always been my brother to me, like really really close brother."
"you're my sister too!"
"ok, i love you brother!"
"seee! the declaring love to everyone style! hahaha, anyway i love you too!"
"let me send you home!"
"let's go!"



the normal chat,
the normal days,
i knew it will never been the same.
instead, it will be so much more beautiful.
(:
the silent we understand.
and no, i don't blame you for forgetting me.
like you said, you never did.



As a sister,
i know i've been a small little kid to you ever since we've met.
let's stay this way ok!
and, i miss you.
seriously ! (:

and you will have a nice girl eventually.
I know you will have it.
Just stay focus on the heart, not the look lah!
hahaha.
as for me,
i've already said, i'm not looking for a relationship now.
But let's say if he comes, i will think first.
And after that, if he's good.
I will accept him.

LOL. love is like menses right, when it comes it comes! HAHAAHAHAH.
STUPID YOU!

anyway.
you're way hotter than Hugh Jackman.
LOL.
and i'm glad i didnt watch X-men and missed out a great evening with you! :p


in case you all are wondering.
Mr A is someone i dont talk to anyone about.
He is very special.
Mr A is a well-kept secret. (:
Mr A isn't Ashley.
Ashley is Mr C. (chan)
Mr A is someone so hot that if i post his photos, girls will kill me.
and i dont even bother to take any pictures with him.
HAHAHAH!
he is 3 yrs older than me.
Currently studying in USA.
But he's a big flirt, yet he doesn't flirt with me. (WHY?!) HHAHAHAHA.
Mr A ah! I MISS YOU. MEET UP SOON!




and to ashley,
you're my BFF like forever and always.
you can't have stupid thoughts ok!
i love you and i really love you as a BFF
even thou you might get on my nerve sometimes!
heehee!

Labels: ,



comment? / top