Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: Lips FETISH! :p
date: Monday, May 11, 2009
time:7:16 PM
In latin lisp are called labia oris.

Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals.
Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake, as an erogenous organ used in kissing and other acts of intimacy, as a tactile sensory organ, and in the articulation of speech.

Oh man, i love lips, Lips, LIps, LIPs, LIPS!
I swear that they are the turn-on part on a body for me!
Seems super sexy for me lah.
No no, I'm not horny.
I'm just, in LURVEEE with LIPS.
They are just very sensual to me.
Erm, they just evoke my emotions lah! hahahahaa.

Eh, dont be stupid hor.
Only those super nice lips can me feel this way lah.
like duh!!!
I have bad bad habits, real bad.
You'll be shocked if you learnt the truth about me.

I love to see how people smoke.
It's either I find you gross or in another sense, say, intriguingly sexy?
HAHAAHAHA.
fuck, i'm psycho luh.


Justin timberlake has sexy lips!
It's full-filled, not fulfilled. LOL.
Even though it's thin but overall, kissable! :p




PICTURES TIME DARLING~
pictures speak more than a thousand words!



Lips from Victoria's Secret, the new lip gloss! How pretty~
In case you're wondering, the picture below is a guy's lip.
I know it seems gross, but not to me lah! LOL
See, I told you, smoking isn't a bad sport if you're talking about lip-wise!
heehee!


Candy candy on the wall, tell me whose pair of lips is the prettiest of all? ~

See! feel like kissing him? AHAAH

Ok, end of conversation!

This is one of my fetish lah! Fetish sounds wrong. hmmmmmm~ :p

Labels:



comment? / top