Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title:
date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009
time:11:07 PM
I can't watch those romantic drama anymore.
Oh my god.
It's so damn sweet; and it will set me thinking that this kind of guy still exist.
Which is also the same as wishing that there is true love.
Most probably it won't happen.


QINGHUI!
go jogging! not watching!
STUDY! not slacking!
arghh.

Maybe i should go back to sleep.
Like what i've done for today.
I slept the whole day..
and it feels great.

Labels: ,



comment? / top