Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: HAHAHAHA! pretty time!
date: Friday, May 15, 2009
time:1:04 AM
Ok. Today we had the lousiest presentation ever.
OOPS. really really!
But it wasn't so bad afterall.
I think everyone was into laughing at our own pictures rather than thinking about our problem statement. LOL.
And yes, I keep laughing. =.="

Some pictures to share! :D

Cute moments!
Lol, we're actually feeling very awkward when we're taking the photos.
I think we're lacked of postures to pose for the cameras?
Or maybe we're just awkward? Hahaha!
But after we look at our own pictures.
Especially when we pressed the same pictures continuously.
I tell you, I still can laugh even till now.
Take a look lah!
I am spamming too much for now! oops
Gene's spastic face. LOL!
Look at Samantha @ the back.
LOL.

Last but not least,
our class exotic dancer!
MR.MARTIN PILLAY. LOL
And again~ oops

We took 103 pictures in total!
And laughed for a good 30 mins!
ok, my tummy still hurts from the laughing.
Ciao people. I'mma sleeping now :D




Labels: ,



comment? / top