Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: broken heart & heart broken
date: Sunday, May 10, 2009
time:12:34 AM
"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.."

Do me a favour people,
stop putting hatred in my tiny heart.


See, my comfort zone changes.
I thought work is always comforting,
but ever since i became the supervisor,
so many other supervisors are unhappy with me.
Why? You may want to ask.
But I don't know.
Perhaps i'm young?
Ignorant?
Playful?

Tell me man, tell me and i'll change.
Whatsup with the whispering acts behind my back?


This is unbearable.
My heart can't contain any of this anymore.
I'll be quiet from now on.
Quiet and do my own stuffs.
I'll change.
I'll change, i promise.

I want to believe in faith, in fate and in love.
I want to trust myself that i'm a girl that can make a difference.
I tried so hard.
I failed again.


I shouldnt try anymore (:
Don't tell me what Love is like,
whatever kind of loves it is, I just don't want to know.
Don't give me the wrong perception of love.
Love hurts like mad, really.
For once, don't lie to me.
Because i've experienced it.



Lord,
if you ever came across my blog,
please remember that i am lost somewhere in the way.
Pick me up, drive me home.
Give me a helping hand.
Amen.


I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Labels:



comment? / top