Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: Angels of mercy.
date: Monday, May 18, 2009
time:12:49 AM
Call me slow or whatever you guys want,
because today, after 19 years of living, I, then realised how fragile can life be.
The thoughts of that woman traumatized me.
She maybe a good mother of her own kids;
a good wife for her husband; a good daughter for her parents..
So many possibilities and thoughts of her.
What kind of person she will be...
Yet in a blink of eye, she was gone.


Just one fall, and that broke her spine.
So many people were fighting for her life.
The doctor, the nurses, our frontdesk receptionists, they didn't give up hopes on her.
But after a few hours, angels of death still took her away as she fought for her last breath of survival.

I can't help but think of her.
Life is so fragile.
Just like a thin thread hanging,
once it snaps, it snaps.

I wonder how life could be different without her for her family.
Will it be dull?
Or not meaningful?
or even lost?

Somehow, this makes me miss my grandmother.
I feel guilty because I am always being the self-centered one.
I fight to equal my standard with others.
I am always talking about myself.
So often that i forget how fragile life can be,
and how beautiful life can be.
I should stop and smell the flowers;
sniff the air; stroll a little and be myself.


The familiar smell of death is still lurking around me.
But still i can feel God is trying to pass me a message through this.
I wouldn't say it's a bad experience, but a learning lesson.
I can't find the real objective of this experience that will sum up what i've been through today,
but i know, i've learnt something.


Slack a little with stella & co.
I couldn't be more than happy to mingle myself with them.
Life should be wonderful everyday;
and it will be for me.

I am counting my blessings now.
I am happy for what i have now.
And i wouldn't ask for anything more.
except that, i hope the angels of death won't come knocking on my loved ones' door and my door.


Had a rough day today, and i think i should have a nice good sleep.
(:
QingHui, jiayou!

Labels: ,



comment? / top