Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: aiks!
date: Sunday, May 24, 2009
time:10:04 PM
Usually, I loveeeeee my mum to the max.
Yet another period of time, I really hate her for the insensitive comments she made about me.
Sigh.




Work is fun again!
:D
With nadnad (daisho - don't yabeerrr too much uh) there's never ending bitching, right pink bitch?
HAHAHA.
And i camwhored today!
How surprising and cool right!
Morning shift is really bored in Terminal 1.
Ok, take a look at the pictures then. :p


At the back of the reception counter. LOL.



Ok, i look dumb ! :(

hahaha.
Can't help it peeps.
Dumb & cute.
Oops.


Talking about my uniform.
My super cute Benjamin is trying to fix me a new look.
hahahaha. He said "Let's treat this as a project. A communication project through presentation, and i'm talking about what you wear."
Hahaha. And i took the project up.
He's hunting for the material now.
I'm super lucky right. :D

Ok! There's so many things to digest today.
And I don't want to go school.
Constant Bs are changing my going-school vibe to fuck-school vibe.
I'm losing my momentum again!
Argh!


Anyway, there's something wrong with me today.
For no apparent reasons, I was being stared for nothing. =.=
And the girl is damn ah lian, maybe i look prettier than usual hoh!
WAHAHAHA.
Like i said, global warming is here because of me.
Sigh. Can't help it anymore :p


Good nights!
Sweet dreams!
Tomorrow will be a better day (:

Labels:



comment? / top