Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: yea
date: Friday, April 10, 2009
time:10:05 AM
It's funny about how people perceive about other people.
The way they think about somebody else.
I admit that I am a girl who thinks very differently from other people.
and yes, I don't believe in other's philosophies in their life.
Because philosophies are constantly always changing.

E.g : I may be your best friend today, however,
if you find a flaw in me that you totally despise (maybe say i smoke pot or weed),
the fact that i am your best friend may change into someone to gossip about.

You believe that best friend always stay as a best friend.
But who knows, your best friend has something that you hate so much.
Will he/she be your best friend like usual?


Or maybe, "hey we're gonna get married in 5 months times." (show off her hot girl to friends)
"DAMN! BABY, i dint know you're a monster that had 4 breasts!?"
-marriage cancelled-

That's life, ain't it?
It's really that stupid.
That's why philosophies are always changing.

"ohhh, i like you, you're so cute.
I believe that cute people are always so real,
they look too cute to do anything to you. awwww.."
damn you,
that's because most probably you haven't meet cute people with bad character.
who can uphold their life's philosophies?
Not many people can do that.



For, my philosophies are :
- I believed in first impression last, but i believe more in proving me your that first impression, i dont instantly like a person when i first meet them.

- I'm quite skeptic about people.
Human is what i'm talking about.
We, humans are smart animals.
Thinking animals.
EVIL animals.
Can anyone be as pure as Jesus?
NO.
Can anyone be so sure of what they want like what Jesus wants to do for us?
NO.
We are always tempted to the bad side.
OH, HE/SHE IS RICH, I MUST GET NEAR TO HIM.
that's evil lurking.
money, sex.
and gosh, i wish i have determination like what Jesus had.
It's so hard.
I dont have a purpose in life now.
i'm still finding. it's hard

I don't believe in love at first sight (provided you're not talking about idols or stars).

I believe in my belief systems.

I believe that success comes hard;
but i'll keep on trying to get the best for myself :D

I don't know how you think.
That's how i think about myself.


For now, it will be like this.
I'm sure, after a few months.
My philosophies will change again.
so dont come running to me tell me that you're sure and very sure of what you'll not do this or you will do this.

Because time changes a person.
to be better or worse.



This is how we're made to do.
to experience
to love
to hate
to be someone impt to somebody.
nobody's perfect
nobody's on the bottom
nobody's gonna be nobody.
everyone is someone special.
everyone is on the top of the world.



SO ! I am special.
for you to go crazy over me :P
(how thick-skinned. heheheheehehhe~)

Labels:



comment? / top