Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: why
date: Thursday, April 30, 2009
time:6:25 PM
you tell me that you love me;
you hold my hand when you dont mean it.
you hug me when you need it.
you tell me all those stuffs.
yet they are all delusions.
after all these, you tell me we are not fated.

I'm lucky that i didnt fall deep into it;
i managed to climb up.
all these times, i'm the one that falls.
not you right.

oh well, period.
i'm okay with all your lies, dreams, wanna-be-together thingy.
NOW,
I'm walking back on my own path.
no more togethers, no more dreams, no more lies.
I am me, You are you.




but still, i can't deny the fact that...
i miss you as a best friend.
i miss you as someone whom i can be crazy with.
i miss you being my right-hand.
i miss you being my monster rahrah.
i miss you being someone whom i can text to.
someone whom listens to my cries/sobbings at night.
someone whom calms me down when everything is going so wrong.
someone whom share your joy with me (and vice versa).
someone that is very IMPORTANT to me.

& why all these happens?
i won't believe in any single thing anymore.
i can't stand it.




"Dear God,
You know my troubles,
You know me well.
Recently, there's someone that i prayed for.
I just want You to tell him some stuffs.
i will fill you in tonight.
Please pass it on.
Amen



i will pray again tonight; every night.


chris woo is actually quite cute! :D

Labels:



comment? / top