Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: love you?
date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
time:3:49 AM
cute ? :p









This is my dear dear Ajish going back to India.
wish him all the best and we shall see you soon ! :D
Lucy, here to say a happy birthday!
Ashley Tay, also happy birthday to you!
不要在唱“我的爱人”了啦!
心会痛的,这样子很累的,傻瓜!





Been on quite a roller coaster ride these few days;
mood goes up and down.
yeah, it is that bad.
oh my god, there's actually quite a few angels talking to me.
Giving me advices;
one of them is Michelle.
another two of them is Alvan and James (long lost friend eh!)







I should be just a lil bit more selfish to myself.
A lil more pride in whatever i do.
A tad more confident in myself.
You should be the one worrying, not me.
Why should i even be worrying and feel intimidated?







Why didn't i think of that?
AISEH!
ok. stop.
i'm mumbling to myself again.
ohhh, i know that's cute :P
heehee.



I should stabilize myself before i can do anything.
Singing K with that group of ppl is like "SHIOK" ok.
Yen is much a good singer, and i am so lousy can !
wahahahah !
(sorry, i am so random now!)




Back to topic again;
i was chatting with James and Michelle (cousin);
and i've found out that the past is always so cute.
We were talking abt the day when i was drunk and michelle's birthday.
Everything seems like Just Yesterday?





Those days that i've been drunk.
Those melodrama days.
Those cycling days.
Those laughing and drinking like mad people days.
Those stupid days.
Those fun days.
Those were the days that i fell so deep.
and you still didnt know it.
Maybe you knew it, but it wasnt you.
It was the you that used to be with me.
That was the you i'm looking for.
Not the you that have been using me.
Not the new you; the old you.





Everyone is leaving, i think the both of us should stay the same.
You reckon so?





Time off is good.
I think you should be worrying.
I know you will be worried.
Not for me but for yourself (:
ohh. i am fine now.
Michelle Kam, dont think too much too (:
You ought to have a rest.
enjoy your genting trip :D
Qinghui, dont let evil tempt you to the darkside.
heehee :P
You need to stay calm and think of yourself ok.
Other people?
They are crap.
totally.

Labels: ,



comment? / top