Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: DUH!
date: Friday, April 10, 2009
time:7:11 PM
I think i get what it means by the word "disappointment".
Gosh, it's suppose to be Good Friday.
They day when we thank God for sacrificing his life to save us.
SO, WHATSUP with the people today?

Everyone is out to piss me off.
SERIOUSLY!


But it's okay, Ashley is like making me happy now.
Wahahah !
Dont get me wrong, Ashley isnt my BF or GBF/BBF or anything more.
(P.S it's weird i know; GBF stands for Good/Girl-boyfriend)
oh whatever.


I had the worst morning.
First, i woke up with leg cramps.
It's bad.
IMAGINE*
you're sleeping comfortably with your dog/cat/lizard/cockroach and then SOMETHING;
SOMETHING VERY PAINFUL forces you to wake up.
How sad is that?
and i woke up at 8am.

after that i went down to kopitiam to have my breakfast with mum.
Like usual, AUNTIES are cutting my queue.
What the hell!
I've waited 30 mins for a bowl of wanton mee.

(ashley is sighing now, because he wants to eat and i'm still blogging)







ok. i dont feel like blogging now.
because the rest of my day sucks and hurts quite badly.
Amen.



"Dear God,
(this is my silent time, i'm calling on God now. shhhhhh!)
dear God, dearest God,
i know you're "dead" today,
but please dont rest now, it's getting preetttyyy bad without you here.
i can't wait till easter day.
I need to get through this day and i will be having a nightshift.
And i feel like my day is so fucked up.
So guide me through all this crap.
seriously, why do i make myself so important to others when i'm just an option to them?
i'm feeling so ridiculous now.
So please, get me thru all shits.
Aiks.
God, i want a iPhone/Samsung m8800 to make me happy now.
how contradicting as it seems but i feel that happiness is what i need more than technology now.
hais.
Dont rest.
show me the way, and i'll walk behind You.

(ashley disturbed me for 3 times alrdy)
So God, please.
anyway i feel that my mom is the best.
i love her.
i love ashley too.
but i love my mom the most.
oh not forgetting my dog.

pass my love to them.

Amen.
Amen.

Labels:



comment? / top