Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: crazy.
date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
time:11:12 PM
Life seems to be in a blur.
I am so lost now.
I need my emo corner back, and damn hell,
I miss you like mad.
Do you even know that?



I can barely even breathe.
I should take thing one step at one time.
I am so messed up and screwed up.
I am troubled.
I am so obsessed with me, my thoughts, myself and everything about me.


(credit to : postsecret)

Michelle.N knows me inside out.
I am glad, am really glad.
I love you and i hope you know that i love you (:
as a sister thou xD


It's just that these few days haven't been the best day of my life.
and lately i can't breathe because of problems.
yet i am in no position to throw away my responsibilities now.
I hope that you guys will give me some time,
i will tell you what i am going through.

Trust me, even though i am not okay now.
I will be okay in a few days time or weeks or more more weeks.
I am strong enough for this (:
I need time to open my mouth.

when i didn't say anything doesn't mean that i forget you guys or i found someone new.
I don't know how to tell you my difficulties.
I am loss in words.
Even action.

Class is so energy-sapping.
I am so worn-out even before school ends.
And i look so fake in class;
because i am trying my best to pretend everything is okay when i know it's not !
I am beginning to feel the negative vibe around me asking me not to go school.
damn..


I can even message the wrong person.
I cant even differentiate the letter S and Y.
How lost can i be now?



Bare with me for a lil while ok?
(:



God, guide me through this phase of my life.
I need help.
Amen

Labels:



comment? / top