Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: WOOT :D
date: Saturday, March 28, 2009
time:8:33 AM
Today has too much of a coincidence.
Haha !
I guess God really do has a plan for me.



Went out with Michelle.K again !
First, we went to Bugis to make some payment.
And we ate desserts at Dessert house.
O.M.G ; the desserts are beautiful.
As in literally lah, not the beautiful;
it tasted so nice; DAMN NICE !
(1st beautiful thing! nice food !)


And we continued our journey to Suntec.
There, i go and eat my favourite yogurt !
Yami yogurt ! wahahaha.
Peach yogurt with granola nuts.
(HOHO ! 2nd beautiful thing! FAVOURITE FOOD !)



And we walked all the way to Marina again.
saw some actress making some channel 8 show.
but who cares?!
so, i went into a shop called e-zinc.
guess what?
I bought a nice nice shirt with ruffles!!
wooo wooo~ very very nice.
(3rd beautiful thing! NICE SHIRT! heehee)



So just as we were passing by the Sasa shop,
one of the shop girls actually give us a complimentary make-up voucher.
kay-poh kay-poh i went into it.
seriously? seriously !
They really do provide free make-over and eyebrow trimming.
and the service was excellent.
So i had my eyebrow plucked nice nice.
(4rd beautiful thing had happened on me! FREE SERVICE !)


Walking so much around the mall actually burns calories.
Thus, The two of us were actually feeling a lil bit teeny weeny hungry-ness, so, we went to Carls Junior.


AND I MADE THE MOST STUPIDEST MISTAKE EVER !
okay.
The chillies fries was supposed to be $4.90.
I had $4 with me.
So i asked Michelle for another $1;
instead she gave me $5.
GUESS WHAT?
I gave the cashier $7 !?!!!
So being the puzzled him, was wondering why i gave him so much.
and being the normal me, looked at his nametag and his puzzled face, was wondering what took him so long to give me my money back.
Suddenly, Michelle said "Qinghui, why you gave him $7? $5 dollars enough alrdy mah?!"
I was like "YA HOR? wth? why did i give $5?"
Him (Kenneth) "ya. hahaha. you gave me extra"
and know what.
I knew Kenneth !
Damn it !


He was my audition buddy and same school mate!
i only realised when he was smoking outside and i stared at him.
(cause he's quite cute luh actually)
and his face just ring a bell to me. LOL



MY GOD !
you see !
When he sent over our milkshake then i had the courage to ask him!
HAHA !
(5th beautiful thing; i knew my friend back.)


in a day, there's a few unhappy things happened.
first and foremost, i dont wish to hurt anybody feeling;
especially mine.
so i remained quiet.

secondly, it hurts real bad.
really bad.
till i'm numbed.

third, i just dont wish to speak of it anymore.



DEAR GOD,
MY HAIR.
IT TANGLES AND DRIED UP.
NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A HORSETAIL!
I HOPE MY CONDITIONER WORKS.
AND ALSO GOD,
I WANNA SLIM DOWN 10KGS!
SO PLEASE PLEASE;
help me will You? :p
AMEN


(Vainity is actually a sin! Oops. But prayers do come true right? :p )

Labels:



comment? / top