Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: wooo.
date: Friday, March 20, 2009
time:8:52 PM
omg.
i scolded a passenger very loudly.
never lose my cool like this before, but he was intolerable.
sure get complaint already, never in my life got one complaint letter before.
i was so angry that i don't answer his questions when he asked me,
he was a frigging arsehole.
china man.
when he talked i dont even have a chance to open my mouth and tell him what's wrong.
my punch was going to fly to him already.
i was so determined to call the police at that time.
argh.

36 hours of no sleep.
and complex feelings inside me.
then he disturbed me.
serve him right.
He thought i'm a chinese therefore he can scold me so fluently.
argh.
fucking arsehole.
where on earth does this kind of people come from?




chill chill~
i slept 13 hours non-stop.
but i still feel so damn tired. :(
i'm quitting smoking already.
so stop me when you see me smoke.
hahaha!


comment? / top