Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: sigh and happineessss
date: Saturday, March 21, 2009
time:10:44 AM
Love is life and
Life is living,
it's very special. :D


You'll always be my baby.
sigh..
Do you know how special are you to me?
There are times when i really want to tell you how special you're to me.
But I just can't because there are restrictions.
We have restrictions.
and baby, i really miss you (:


And even though i can't have you,
Desires like these are true for you.


Well in case you failed to notice, in case you failed to see.
This is my heart bleeding before you.
Your thoughtless words are breaking my heart.
Sigh.


I am really not getting over you.
This is so not me.

The question is, "why you? why not others?"


Oh oh.
Work sucks.
family matters getting better.
(:
ain't i happier?
I AM HAPPIER (:


BTW, airport terminal 3 Lontong so nice can!
I can eat non-stop for that.
Anyway, i've already stop running !
Getting fatter by the moment.
BECAUSE i ate too much lontong.
HAHA.

Buddy said he wanna buy Samsung phone.
He hinted me this morning.
he exaggerated how much he LURVVEEE that phone.
I told buddy i wan big money more than $1 million,
and i hinted him this morning too.
and how much i LLURRVEE money like that in big amount.
Guess who won this match?
heh hehe.


I want to piant my room this PINK.
okay, maybe darker.
those sizzling hot pink. WOO.
then my bed to japanese bed.
and side lamps.
WOOOHOO.
I love imagination.


I think i am indeed happier (:
Thank you everyone.



p.s i'm not smoking that much already can!
arghhh.

Labels:



comment? / top