Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: omfg *(&@(^E#(E^#
date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009
time:9:15 AM




Buddy and me !
Camwhoring !
But there's only two productive photos out of so many that we've took .
LOL.



anyway, to be honest.
i havent been going out with all Michelle x3 since dont know how long eh.
miss them loads.
sigh.



tell you guys one fact.
my house, got one cute little yellow bird.
which is our regular customer to my plants;
the cute lil small bird actually built a nest here !
YIPEE! :D
SO CUTE CAN.
you can see the bird sleeping there one.
If we're too loud, it flies away :(
but i swear, it's totally da "SEX" moment.
LOL.

heehee.
interesting?
it is right?


Today at work,
i actually sucked a sweet with fungus.
and the clock dropped behind me.
it's all evil signs.
i need to be careful~
*turn behind.
*see got evil spirits or not.
I think my cheerful VIBE is too strong.
wahahaa !



Goh Qing Hui is happy !
(:

Labels:



comment? / top