Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: Homura
date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
time:3:50 PM
okay.
I'm like totally sick right now.
But i still wanna go jogging; or at least swimming.♥♥
argh.

So pek chek.
Buddy ♥ and friends went to genting and malaysia already :(
argh.
still thinking should i pay the iPhone ♥ or not?
next month seems to be quite little money!
with mistakes and sickness,
i missed out lots of days not working!
guess i'll be taking back home around 600 plus or lesser.
DAMN it.


anyway, the smell of nicotine ♥ still lingers at my fingers.
so tempting.
I need to quit the bad habit.
I need to quit it so badly!
ughhh. So many things to do so little time.

fuck my bills.
laptop ($70); phone ($62); transportation ($52); debts ($70) and lots of miscellaneous stuffs.
total is around $400.

And genting too. wtf shuld i do?
enlighten me pls someone.


Hate to worry abt money and relationship.
two of the big major unsettled stuffs in the world.
Sensitive; easily lost; and whatever bad it is. Argh.

God ! I need more money and more time!
Amen ♥
Ask and i shall receive. heehee ♥♥


comment? / top