Like a cloud, it floats aimlessly.


profile

Well, I am what you see.
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be,
could you love me anyway?


The best is yet to come.

misc


Follow the soulless Me on Twitter.


friends
♥ AshleyChan
♥ CleffTan
♥ SooHuiLing
♥ MichelleNeo
♥ CheeBoon
♥ WuHongWei
♥ AloysiusOng
♥ MichelleChan
♥ SeokKian
♥ XuanHui
♥ Yuliana
♥ Gene
♥ YangYi
♥ Phoebe
♥ Darrell
♥ Atiqah
♥ ClaraLimMeiXing
♥ Chee Boon
♥ Alex
♥ HuiRu
♥ Shu Xian
♥ Jessie
♥ Elly
♥ Vignette
♥ Wendy
♥ Nina
♥ Fifi
♥ Kelvin
♥ Rebecca
♥ NatalieXu

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: bud, butt and ass
date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
time:12:26 AM
Dont ask me why am i so happy.
he was secretly taking my pictures =.=
hahahaha.
Someone was emphasizing that i was very pretty.
LOL. so rare for him to say that.
and i must thanks him for the sweet lil comment!
=x

argh.
walked around so much today.
see him get a new phone.
see him show off, but doesnt know how to use it.
and instead i am a much better user than him.
how sad. :p
WAHAH !
noob ass xD

whatever.
and he seated at the suntec fountain talking cock.
well, it's nice.
and there's so many honest comments.
i appreciate alot. (:



i'm tired zzzz.
buddy, stop making me smile to myself.
gosh. i look totally stupid =.=




you know the reason why i breathe.
you know my destiny (:

Labels:



comment? / top